- Set a bench to a low angle
- Set one leg off the short edge and the other off the front edge or both together in front
- Lay on one side of torso and arm, placing non-working arm on thigh
- Hold dumbbell with pink and edge of hand against one side of weight
- When the arm is in a working position it will be slightly bent, when it crosses down to thigh it will be straighter
- Keep wrist stiff to control weight, bringing it in alignment with side of body
Have questions? Let’s jump on a call! Click here to schedule.